Adsense

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Singapore Expo MRT

One fine Saturday afternoon, we plan to go to Changi Point to take a look at some sporting goods for our weekly jogging session. Good thing I brought my cam with us so we can take some photos around, and it only occur to me that I'll be taking shots of the MRT station at Expo when we were seating at the bench waiting for the train to arrive.

Reasons why I chose this is: 

1) The unique design against other stations (though there are also some uniquely designed that I wasn't able go to lately.) 

2) There's an on-going construction infront of Changi Point so I can't take proper shots of the color-changing eaves. 








I like how they play around with the pattern design and the use of metals, and with the huge blades of the ceiling fan you'll enjoy the fresh breeze despite the hot weather. This area is just one stop from the airport so try to drop by one time and see the real thing.

Xoxo,
Mause

No comments:

Post a Comment