Adsense

Friday, June 7, 2013

Food Trippin Shots


For all the wants that I've been dying to achieve, another target in line is taking great shots. Whatever subject it may be it's not something I plan to make a career out of, but producing nice ones effortlessly is all good to me. So for today's subject - it's gonna be all food! 

For the love of food, I want to capture the essence of their taste thru how they look. That's how you sell in business anyway, right? So let's go through them one by one..

Test 1: Pork Belly

Home cook belly at mause by yours truly :D added soy sauce for flavoring.




Test 2: Red Fruits

Good to see NTUC is selling sliced fruits, healthy living..  But they only sell quarter slices so have to cut them into bits.


Test 3: Sweet Macaroons

Bought at a bakeshop in Serangoon for the Happy Hour in B's office.


Test 4: Century Egg

Hong Kong Cafe in Farrer Park, one of my fave appetizer..


Test 5: Nom's Minis

Sweet minis by Mycah, any orders feel free to drop a message here. :)


These edits are still inspirations of what can be achieved, what do you think? Will the business sell? I'm quite confused if it is selling the graphics design or selling the food itself?! >.< But sharing these squeezes out more creative juices right? More to come when I get more shots on my next post.

Xoxo,
Mause <3

No comments:

Post a Comment